Choirs Prepare for Dec. 11 Concert

Back to Article
Back to Article

Choirs Prepare for Dec. 11 Concert

The Warren Hills Chorus prepares for its annual Winter Concert, scheduled for 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11. Sophomore Vanessa Verde (front row) and Freshmen (left to right) Liane Spann, Lydia Cuttic and Abby Lamour from Block 7/G Advanced Choir class practice a musical arrangement.  “Everybody is really putting a lot of effort in and being very polished, mature and professional with their sound,” said Choral Director Lauren Voight. The choir has been practicing for the concert since early September. Also performing at the Winter Concert will be the Rock and Pop Choir, Select Choir, Advanced Choir and Concert Choir. Looking ahead, a Spring Concert is set for April 29. Both concerts will be held in the Warren Hills Regional High School Auditorium. (Photo by Loren Burrows)

The Warren Hills Chorus prepares for its annual Winter Concert, scheduled for 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11. Sophomore Vanessa Verde (front row) and Freshmen (left to right) Liane Spann, Lydia Cuttic and Abby Lamour from Block 7/G Advanced Choir class practice a musical arrangement. “Everybody is really putting a lot of effort in and being very polished, mature and professional with their sound,” said Choral Director Lauren Voight. The choir has been practicing for the concert since early September. Also performing at the Winter Concert will be the Rock and Pop Choir, Select Choir, Advanced Choir and Concert Choir. Looking ahead, a Spring Concert is set for April 29. Both concerts will be held in the Warren Hills Regional High School Auditorium. (Photo by Loren Burrows)

Loren Burrows, Staff Reporter